The English medium section of Swami Shivananda Higher Secondary School was started in the year 1990, with the intention of imparting value-based education through the medium of English to the rural children in and around Periyanaickenpalayam.
This school is managed by Vidyalaya on a Self-Financing basis, without any aid from the Government. The school has a distinction of producing 100% pass results in public examinations ever since inception.
Students Strength: 900 (Co-education up to Class X & Hr. Sec. only for girls)
Courses Offered: LKG to Std. XII
Medium of Instruction: English
Hostel: Partially Residential (for VI boys only)
Telephone: (0422) 269 4787, 80125 33911COURSES OFFERED
- Primary Education (Co-Education) Classes LKG, UKG, Standards from Std. I to V
- Secondary Education: (Co-Education) Standards VI to X
- Higher Secondary Education: Standards XI and XII for girls only
- The application forms for admission to the English Medium Section with Prospectus can be obtained from the school office in person. Postal Orders or Cheques will not be accepted.
- Original certificates should be submitted to the school at the time of admission only.
PAYMENT OF FEES
All fees should be paid within the first five working days of the academic year.
A yearly magazine namely “Tamasoma Jyothir Gamaya” is published to encourage literary creativity of the students.
The School bus facility is available for the students.
The Hostel facility is available for standard VI and XI boys only. Students who require hostel accommodation may contact The Warden, SRKV Swami Shivananda Hr. Sec.School Hostel, SRKV Post, Periyanaickenpalayam, Coimbatore – 20. Ph.: (0422) 2693 370, 80125 33921
- 100% results in SSLC & HSc Government examinations since its inception
- Special attention to late bloomers
- Well equipped Science Laboratories
- Smart Class rooms by Educomp
- Spoken English training by ILM, Bangalore
- Abacus training for the classes from I to VIII
- Yoga classes and sports facilities for girls
- Encouraging the students to participate in sports
- Spiritual retreat for the parents once in 3 months
- Value and life oriented education to the students in all aspects
- Children’s Park
- Special focus on literary, cultural, sports & games and co-curricular activities
- Thevaram and musical classes